Spring is coming, and summer is around the corner. Your beach style is everything for 2021, and we have the tips and tricks on how to up-level a simple cover up. Accessories are key to turning a casual look into your most stylish outfit.
- Sunglasses are a must-have on the beach and there is no better way to make your look trendier than with a fabulous pair of shades. Right now some of the most popular sunglasses are skinny 90’s sunglasses, oversized 70’s sunglasses, cat-eye sunglasses, mirrored lens sunglasses and color tinted sunglasses.
- Headscarves are an essential accessory for 2021. A timeless piece that comes in different colors, patterns, fabrics and is versatile. Fashion influencers love this trend because it requires little effort to upgrade their look! A patterned head scarf would go perfectly with one of our solid color cover ups.
- Swimsuits that are trending right now are snake skin print, wrap effect suits, ruffles, high-waisted bikinis, and mermaid cut suits. There is no better way to style a cover up than with a bikini or one piece with a trendy pattern or style. Match a colored cover up with your favorite swimsuit for a fashionable look.
- Woven straw hats, panama hats and cowboy hats are the most chic trend for this spring and summer season. The accessory that will make a fashion statement and keep you covered from the sun's UV.
- Sandals with straps and a chic heel can polish your look into a classy outfit. Sometimes it is nice to walk in flip flops in swimwear, but styling a cover up with a small heeled sandal can create a trendsetting look. A cover-up can go from simple to elegant and trendy with one small accessory.